Both events, the Hackathon as well as the ISARC, kindly offered several awards. The names of the awardees are published here:
Prizes @ Hackathon:
- Best overall project. The project that really hits the mark on execution, utility, and technical merits.
- Best project that solves a big AEC/FM problem. The project that solves a big problem for a built environment profession.
- Best digital project. The best application using city data with open standards based frameworks and technologies.
- Best hack from ongoing research. Projects must be from previous or ongoing research or from the open source projects to qualify.
- Best mash-up project. The best solution that combines various technologies.
- Best applications. Projects that focus on specific industry needs and applications, e.g. automation and robotics, lean construction, and safety and health.
- And more …
Awards @ ISARC:
- Tucker-Hasegawa Award. A person in academia or industry with distinguished contributions to the field of automation and robotics in construction.
- Best paper awards. Award and selected high quality research papers will be nominated for a special peer-reviewed journal issue in the prestigious academic journal of Automation in Construction.
All prizes and awards were made by an independent international panel of judges.