Both events, the Hackathon as well as the ISARC, will kindly offer several awards. For example:
Prizes @ Hackathon:
- Best overall project. The project that really hits the mark on execution, utility, and technical merits.
- Best project that solves a big AEC/FM problem. The project that solves a big problem for a built environment profession.
- Best digital project. The best application using city data with open standards based frameworks and technologies.
- Best hack from ongoing research. Projects must be from previous or ongoing research or from the open source projects to qualify.
- Best mash-up project. The best solution that combines various technologies.
- Best applications. Projects that focus on specific industry needs and applications, e.g. automation and robotics, lean construction, and safety and health.
- And more …
Awards @ ISARC:
- Tucker-Hasegawa Award. A person in academia or industry with distinguished contributions to the field of automation and robotics in construction.
- Best paper awards. Award and selected high quality research papers will be nominated for special peer-reviewed journal issues in prestigious academic journals.
- Automation in Construction (for very good papers in the domain of sensors and technology)
- Advanced Engineering Informatics (for very good papers in the area of knolwedge)
- Engineering Construction and Architectural Management (for very good papers in the area of construction engineering and management)
- Visualization in Engineering (for very good papers in topics related to augmented, mixed, and virtual reality)
All prizes and awards will be made by an independent international panel of judges. More details to follow soon.